As an Associate for Hanley Investment Group, Jeff Lefko specializes in advising clients in the acquisition and disposition of retail properties nationwide.
Jeff is focused and committed to developing meaningful relationships that go beyond a singular transaction by proactively advising his clients to help achieve their long term financial goals and objectives.
In 2017, Lefko closed and contributed to 40 transactions valued at approximately $200 million in gross sales, and was awarded the Hanley Investment Group “Honor Man” award for his immediate success and exceptional performance at the company.
Record breaking 2017 transactions included:
- Lowest Cap Rate for a Single-Tenant Starbucks with an initial term 15-year lease in the U.S.
- Lowest Cap Rate for a Single-Tenant TJMaxx in the U.S.
- Lowest Cap Rates in the Midwest for a Single-Tenant Aspen Dental, Boot Barn, McDonald’s, and Wendy’s
- Lowest Cap Rate for a Chase Bank in the Pacific Northwest
- Highest Price per Square Foot Sales for Multi-Tenant Retail in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma
In 2014, Jeff was awarded the ICSC Schurgin Foundation Entrepreneurial Award and remains an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. Jeff graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of San Diego with a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate. He also has a Culinary Degree from Broadmoor Culinary School.
A resident of Newport Beach, Jeff enjoys spending his weekends cooking for family and friends as well as cheering on his hometown sports teams, the Kansas City Royals and Chiefs.