A Vice President at Hanley Investment Group, Jeff Lefko specializes in advising clients in the acquisition and disposition of retail properties nationwide.
Jeff is focused on developing meaningful relationships that go beyond a singular transaction by proactively advising his clients to help achieve their long term financial goals and objectives.
Lefko’s commitment to his clients has allowed him to close and contribute to over half of a billion in sales since 2017 which includes 54 transactions valued over $292 million in 2018. After closing 40 transactions in 2017, Lefko was awarded the Hanley Investment Group “Honor Man” award for his immediate success and exceptional performance at the company.
Major 2017-2018 Transactions Include:
- Most STNL Starbucks Sales Nationwide
- Lowest Cap Rate STNL T.J. Maxx in the U.S.
- Lowest Cap Rates in the Midwest for a STNL Aspen Dental, Boot Barn, McDonald’s, MedExpress, Raising Cane’s and Wendy’s
- Lowest Cap Rate Chase Bank in the Pacific Northwest
- Highest Price per Square Foot for MT Pad in the Midwest
- Two Lowest Cap Rates for a National Tire and Battery in the Southeast
- Lowest Cap Rate STNL Car Wash Nationwide
Jeff was awarded the ICSC Schurgin Foundation Entrepreneurial Award and remains an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. Jeff graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of San Diego with a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate. He also has a Culinary Degree from Broadmoor Culinary School.
A resident of Newport Beach, Jeff enjoys spending his weekends cooking for family and friends as well as cheering on his hometown sports teams, the Kansas City Royals and Chiefs.