An Executive Vice President at Hanley Investment Group, Jeff Lefko specializes in advising clients in the acquisition and disposition of retail properties nationwide.
Jeff is focused on developing meaningful relationships that go beyond a singular transaction by proactively advising his clients to help achieve their long term financial goals and objectives.
Lefko’s commitment to his clients has allowed him to close over half of a billion dollars in sales since 2017 which includes 54 transactions valued over $292 million in 2018. After closing 40 transactions in 2017, Lefko was awarded the Hanley Investment Group “Honor Man” award for his immediate success and exceptional performance at the company.
Jeff was named as Commercial Property Executive’s 2019 “Stars to Watch“. He was recognized as one of the top 20 outstanding young real estate professionals, under 40, that will become the next generation of CRE leaders. Later in 2019, Lefko was awarded Connect Media’s national Next Generation Award, recognizing 10 national industry leaders below the age of 35.
Major Transactions Include:
- Lowest Cap Rate Raising Cane’s Nationwide
- Most STNL Car Wash Transactions Nationwide
- Lowest STNL Car Wash Cap Rate Nationwide
- Most STNL Starbucks Sales Nationwide
- Lowest Cap Rate STNL T.J. Maxx in the U.S.
- Lowest Cap Rates in the Midwest for a STNL Aspen Dental, Boot Barn, McDonald’s, MedExpress, and Wendy’s
- Lowest Cap Rate Chase Bank in the Pacific Northwest
- Lowest Cap Rate and Highest Price per Square Foot for MT Pad
- Two Lowest Cap Rates for a National Tire and Battery in the Southeast
Jeff was awarded the ICSC Schurgin Foundation Entrepreneurial Award and remains an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers. Jeff graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of San Diego with a bachelor’s degree in Real Estate. He also has a Culinary Degree from Broadmoor Culinary School.
A resident of Newport Beach, Jeff enjoys spending his weekends cooking for family and friends as well as cheering on his hometown sports teams, the Kansas City Royals and Chiefs.